Medical Air Service staff are available worldwide around the clock, and can arrange national and international medical flight services at short notice.
Our multilingual staff have an excellent knowledge of local customs in many countries worldwide. This enables us to communicate easily with the authorities in foreign countries and act quickly and flexibly, ensuring we achieve the high standards our customers are accustomed to.
The advantages to you:
- Short reaction times
- Transparent price policy
- Office open 24/7
- International know-how.
We offer comprehensive services regarding ambulance flights, such as:
- Ambulances for ground transport (bed-to-bed service)
- Interpreters to facilitate communication abroad
- Support regarding visa and entry regulations
- Personal care for relatives
- Courier service for pets
You will always talk to an expert, not to a random call centre agent. Our staff will support you in any way they can. We offer a transparent pricing structure, so customers are aware of costs throughout the process.
Do you have any questions?
If you require more information about the medical flight services we provide, please see our FAQs.
We are happy to advise customers 24/7 by phone and email. If you would prefer a member of staff to call you back for a free, no-obligation consultation, please use our contact form. Contact us further:
- By phone: +44 (0) 20 / 35 14 88 13. Please see below for phone numbers to call if you are outside the UK.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org