Reading Time: 2 minutes
Table of contents
- Need the rapid transportation of a patient by Helicopter?
- Intensive Care Transport by Ambulance Helicopter,how do we ensure a swift and safe journey?
- Standard Equipment in an Air Ambulance Helicopter for your peace of mind
- Experts in Patient Transfer by Helicopter Air Ambulance
- Medical Air Service: Here for your Helicopter Ambulance Flight.
- Every Patient Transfer begins with a free consultation.
- Contact Us for a non-binding quote
Need the rapid transportation of a patient by Helicopter?
When each minute counts when transporting a seriously ill patient, the flexibility a helicopter air ambulance provides can be significant, enabling patients to reach their home hospital as fast as possible.
Helicopter air ambulances are often used for short flights since they have the unique ability to land directly at a hospital. Helicopter air ambulances are also quicker and more convenient compared to ground ambulances,.
At Medical Air Service, our air ambulance helicopters are equipped with the latest medical equipment and are deployed along with experienced medical personnel. This ensures the flight is as safe and as comfortable as possible for the patient.
Intensive Care Transport by Ambulance Helicopter,how do we ensure a swift and safe journey?
To provide optimum care for patients, medevac helicopters (e.g. EC 135, EC 145, AS 365 ‘Dauphin’) are fitted with permanently installed intensive care equipment that can be extended and modified, if required. A highly qualified team of physicians will accompany you or your loved one to ensure a safe flight.
Standard Equipment in an Air Ambulance Helicopter for your peace of mind
Our medevac helicopters carry standard intensive care equipment, including the following:
- Scoop stretcher with vacuum mattress and patient warming system
- Emergency rucksack with special equipment for child and baby care
- Portable intensive care transport respirator
- Infection protection sets
- Artificial respiration bag with demand valve and vacuum pumps
- Equipment for monitoring blood pressure, temperature and blood oxygen levels
- Defibrillator, external pacemakers, injection pumps, and pressure infusion bags.
Experts in Patient Transfer by Helicopter Air Ambulance
For patients who do not need intensive care support but who need to be accompanied by medical staff, we provide fully equipped ambulance helicopters staffed by highly qualified personnel. Our helicopter ambulance service is especially suitable for shorter routes, e.g. within a country, and ensures a quick, patient-friendly transfer.
Furthermore, our operations centre operates 24 hours a day, and an air ambulance can be available an hour after calling us. In addition to inter-hospital transfers by helicopter, we also arrange medevac by ambulance aircraft, ensuring a safe, speedy journey home for the patient.
We offer comprehensive transfer services of ambulance flights by helicopter or plane, always as comfortably and as safely as possible.
Medical Air Service: Here for your Helicopter Ambulance Flight.
Our experienced staff are available 24 hours a day and can organise a medical evacuation helicopter within an hour of you calling us. Whether we are arranging transport by ambulance plane or by ambulance helicopter, we always offer the same personal support, since the welfare of our patients is very important to us.
Here is what some of our past customers had to say about their experience with Medical Air Service:
“The service was excellent and communication through the process was amazing.”
Mr. P., 2020
“Thank you for being prompt and efficient”
Mr. S. D., 2018
"Many thanks for all the team for their kind support, high professionalism, continuous availability, we appreciate the serious job done to insure safety of travel along with medical expertise"
Mr. D.H., 2020 (Google My Business)
Every Patient Transfer begins with a free consultation.
Would you like to know more about patient transfers by ambulance helicopter? Please see our FAQs.
Contact Us for a non-binding quote
Our team is available 24/7 for a no-obligation, free consultation. Within hours we can organise an ambulance helicopter to bring you home from anywhere in the world.
Get in touch now