Medical Air Service – the advantages of using our services:
- We are a global air ambulance company
- We operate according to ISO 9001 standards
- We are a contractual air carrier – we don’t use intermediaries
- We have over 40 years of medical aviation experience
- We always offer impartial advice and focus on the needs of the patient
- We are available 24/7, 365 days of the year
- We assist you personally and directly – we don’t use call centres
Our international team of professional repatriation experts has decades of medical aviation experience. We have team members from nine countries. They speak German, English, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch and four Arabic dialects, enabling us to communicate with clients all over the world.
Each team member focuses on achieving the best possible transfer for each patient and taking the burden off relatives as much as possible.
We operate according to ISO 9001 standards, so you can be reassured of our expertise and professionalism.
Our most precious capital and our best asset is our staff. We pride ourselves on our friendly, cooperative office atmosphere and family-friendly working hours and we regularly offer staff opportunities for training and further education.
Swift help in emergency situations
Our offices are open 24/7 and our employees are on duty worldwide to arrange national and international air ambulance flights for you at short notice.
Our long-standing expertise in organising repatriation by air ambulance enables us to help you return home quickly and safely. We develop transport plans tailored to each patient’s individual requirements in the shortest time possible, and offer the entire air medical transport chain, offering a single point of contact. This ensures a smooth, patient-friendly transfer.
We offer comprehensive services surrounding your flight, such as:
- Ambulances for ground transport (bed-to-bed service)
- Interpreters to facilitate communication abroad
- Support regarding visa and entry regulations
- Personal care for relatives
- Courier service for pets.
Do you have any questions?
Do you want to know more about our company? Please see our FAQs.
When you contact us, you will always speak to an experienced expert, not to call centre staff. Our aim is to give you the best support possible, at transparent prices. Please contact us: